Birthday Gift Vouchers
- Get your loved one something really useful for their birthday – a block of ten hours tuition for just £270 (price from 1st September) !
We are friendly and patient instructors based in Coleford, Gloucestershire and we welcome new drivers and nervous pupils.
Our aim is to get as many pupils through their practical driving tests with as few attempts as possible but at the same time ensuring that they are going to be safe on the roads in all conditions!
We are :
- Fully qualified Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructors
- RoSPA advanced drivers – Gold grade
- DVSA Registered Fleet Driver Trainers
- Members of the Institute of Master Tutors of Driving (IMTD), Driving Instructors Association (DIA), Motor Schools Association (MSA) and Approved Driving Instructors National Joint Council (ADINJC) and Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Driving Instructors Association
- Very experienced having taught for over fifteen years !
- New drivers who have not had any professional tuition get the first hour completely free !
In Heavy Traffic
We also have a son, who is 17 so will be contacting you in the future, for lessons for him. Also if any of my friends ask how Louise got on, I will definitely recommend you.” Louise Ellis
Having Pauline by my side throughout my lessons was an absolute gift, she put me at ease at all times and would never tell me off, she would just say how to put it better next time. She is truly one of the most endearing people I have every met and she helped me to PASS FIRST TIME, which was so exciting!!
I will always be extremely grateful for the most wonderful experience I have gained from learning to drive and for Pauline.” Terri-Jayne Wyatt
- Pass Plus
- Refresher courses
- Night time driving
- Motorway tuition
- Advanced test preparation (RoSPA & IAM) using Roadcraft method
Pauline and Malcolms Driving School
Serving The Forest of Dean, Ross on Wye, Gloucester, Monmouth, Chepstow and the surrounding areas
Based in Coleford, Gloucestershire we are a professional, dedicated and experienced husband and wife driving instructor team who are both fully qualified instructors approved by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency.
We have both been trained to a high standard by former DVSA senior examiners and other driver trainer professionals and are committed to maintaining ongoing professional development and training through our attendance at regular courses, seminars and conferences.
We will happily teach people of all ages and dispositions, and offer a range of services to suit.
- Theory test preparation
- Practical test preparation
- Extended test preparation
- Comprehensive driving experience in both city and rural locations
- Semi-intensive courses
- Mock practical test
- Driver assessments
Personal and friendly coaching for all ages and levels of experience
We cover the following postal areas : GL1, GL2, GL3, GL4, GL14, GL15, GL16, GL17, GL18,GL19, HR9, NP16 & NP25.
Please feel free to ask us any questions regarding driving tuition, we are always happy to help you! Just fill in a form with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can authorise the DVLA to share your driving licence information by applying for a “Check Code”. This speeds up the process for new drivers to be processed by us. You can set up this facility online at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
** At Least One Required
# Lesson Applicants Only
The Hazard Perception Test is designed to test your observational skills and ensure that you are able to excercise an awareness of hazardous situations. The best way of managing difficult and challenging situations is by predicting them and acting rather than having...read more
Driving Theory Test Before you can take your practical driving test, you have to have a good knowledge of motoring law and be equipped with the basic information required, before 'getting behind the steering wheel'. The theory test is not intended to try to 'catch you...read more
What can you expect on your driving test? Learning to drive takes a little time and a great deal of patience, yet almost anyone can do it with a little training. Unsurprisingly the actual tests themselves do tend to worry people, so the Driver and Vehicle Standards...read more