- Get your loved one something really useful for a birthday or Christmas – a block of ten hours tuition !
We are friendly and patient instructors based in Coleford, Gloucestershire and we welcome new drivers and nervous pupils.
Our aim is to get as many pupils through their practical driving tests with as few attempts as possible but at the same time ensuring that they are going to be safe on the roads in all conditions!
We are :
- Fully qualified Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructors
- RoSPA advanced drivers – Gold grade
- DVSA Registered Fleet Driver Trainers
- Members of the Institute of Master Tutors of Driving (IMTD), Driving Instructors Association (DIA), Motor Schools Association (MSA) and Approved Driving Instructors National Joint Council (ADINJC) and Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Driving Instructors Association
- Very experienced having taught for approaching twenty years !
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer concessionary lessons at this point in time !
*** Please view our latest Blog post regarding recommencing driving lessons ***
Please note we aim to respond to website enquiries within 24/48 hours – if you haven’t had a reply within that time period please follow up with a voicemail or text message to either of the contact no’s at the top of this page – thank you !
In Heavy Traffic
- Pass Plus
- Refresher courses
- Night time driving
- Motorway tuition
- Advanced test preparation (RoSPA & IAM) using Roadcraft method
Pauline and Malcolms Driving School
Serving the Forest of Dean and surrounding areas
Based in Coleford, Gloucestershire we are a professional, dedicated and experienced husband and wife driving instructor team who are both fully qualified instructors approved by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency.
We have both been trained to a high standard by former DVSA senior examiners and other driver trainer professionals and are committed to maintaining ongoing professional development and training through our attendance at regular courses, seminars and conferences.
We will happily teach people of all ages and dispositions, and offer a range of services to suit.
- Theory test preparation
- Practical test preparation
- Extended test preparation
- Comprehensive driving experience in both city and rural locations
- Semi-intensive courses
- Mock practical test
- Driver assessments
Personal and friendly coaching for all ages and levels of experience
We routinely cover the following postal areas : GL14, GL15, GL16 & GL17
At our discretion we may also cover the following postal areas : GL1, GL2, GL3, GL4, GL18, GL19, HR9, NP16 & NP25 but higher rate fees will apply
Just fill in a form with your questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can authorise the DVLA to share your driving licence information by applying for a “Check Code”. This speeds up the process for new drivers to be processed by us. You can set up this facility online at https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.
** At Least One Required
# Lesson Applicants Only
The Hazard Perception Test is designed to test your observational skills and ensure that you are able to excercise an awareness of hazardous situations. The best way of managing difficult and challenging situations is by predicting them and acting rather than having...
Driving Theory Test Before you can take your practical driving test, you have to have a good knowledge of motoring law and be equipped with the basic information required, before 'getting behind the steering wheel'. The theory test is not intended to try to 'catch you...
What can you expect on your driving test? Learning to drive takes a little time and a great deal of patience, yet almost anyone can do it with a little training. Unsurprisingly the actual tests themselves do tend to worry people, so the Driver and Vehicle Standards...